Somewhere between baking and eating the cakes, my laptop’s hard drive quitting with the year’s amount of photos, videos and documents; unplanned road trips, bee stings, guests, cold rains and winds stripping petals from the trees — somewhere in those May days hid a really important event!
Our blog has turned 3! Happy Birthday, Lublyou! A lot has changed over the years. We’ve changed, and I’m happy to have so many bits and pieces journaled here. I’m very grateful for the amazing opportunity this blog gave me to meet so many great, fun, creative, interesting people! Thank you so much for following along!
To celebrate I bought some of Ben’s and my favorite Russian treats plus one very special thing: a hair clip with a traditional Russian lacquer illustration! Here’s what you can win:
- Quince and Mirabelle tea – it’s actually Polish, but quince is my all time favorite fruit and this tea is delicious!
- “Jubilee” cookies – the best cookies to have with your tea!
- Fedoskino miniature hair clip – I’m in love with this floral handmade design!
- Crunchy snacks with a)bacon and b)jellied meat & horseradish flavor – just trust me, they are a must-try!
- Russian waffles in chocolate – yumm!
- “Korovka” famous Ukrainian milk caramel candy – its name means “Cow”
- “Alenka” chocolate with two different flavors.
Good luck! A lucky winner will be announced in 10 days!
a Rafflecopter giveaway