These delicious balls are filled with healthy coconut fat, a variety of seeds, and warming seasonal spices. I love eating these as a healthy snack and they only take a few minutes to make! Feel free to add any of your favorite nuts instead of seeds. I hope you enjoy them!
Pumpkin & Coconut Fat Bombs
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raw pepitas
- 1/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
- 1" fresh ginger
- 1-2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup coconut butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2-3 dates or 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup depending on desired sweetness
1. Grind all the dry ingredients in a food processor, then add the wet ingredients and blend to combine.
2. Roll into bite sized balls and freeze on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Once frozen, transfer to an air-tight container and keep in the freezer.
3. Remove from freezer and let thaw a few minutes before eating!
SUGAR FREE: feel free to exclude the dates/dried fruit/syrup completely!
PROTEIN POWER: try adding your favorite protein powder or collagen peptides!